Dušan ArsenićBorn on November 19th, 1961. in Valjevo, Serbia. Educated to be an architect, works as a graphic designer and scenographer, caricature is his hobby. He has been a member of ULUPUDS (The Association of Applied Arts Artists and Designers of Serbia) since 1990 and has had a status of a free lance artist since 1991. Married to Biljana (Technology degree), they have two sons, Rastko and Bogdan. Lives and works in Valjevo, no.6 Nikola Tesla Street.
- SMELI CVET (CURAGEOUS FLOWER) AWARD for the best young artist in Serbia for scenography in performance `The Beggar’s Opera` by NEW FORM Theatre.
- THIRD AWARD on Yugoslav Competition for Caricature `PJER `92`.
- JOURNALISTS` AWARD for Caricature in Beringen / Belgium.
- BELGRADE AWARD for caricature on competition `Caricature against sanctions sport`.
- 43rd Belgrade Documentary and Short Film Festival GRAND PRIX Award for animated film `PONTIUS PILATUS SECUNDUS`, directed by Nikola Majdak, concept and drawings by Dušan Arsenić.
- CITIZEN OF THE YEAR, selected by Kolubara Magazine.
- SILVER MEDAL on Novi Sad Fair of Graphic Industry for total graphic design of Zorka Pharma Company, Šabac.
- SECOND AWARD for Zorka Pharma Company calendar and SECOND AWARD for a Best Wishes Card on Calendar Festival in Novi Sad.
– SPECIAL AWARD for Zorka Pharma Company calendar on Calendar Festival in Novi Sad.
- LABEL DESIGN AWARD for Vujić Voda (Vujić Water) on Novi Sad Agricultural Fair.
- FIRST AWARD for caricature on the International Competition of JEŽ Magazine / topic – Balkan.
- THIRD AWARD for a theatre poster on Triennial of Stage Posters on Sterijino Pozorje Festival in Novi Sad.
- GOLDEN MASK – FIRST AWARD for scenography in performance `Migrations` by Valjevo Abrašević Theatre on the Festival of Festivals in Trebinje.
- THIRD AWARD for ZORKA Pharma Company calendar on the Calendar Festival in Novi Sad.
– FIRST AWARD on the competition of Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Serbia for national symbol of organic food.
- SECOND AWARD for theatre poster on Triennial of Stage Posters on Sterijino
Pozorje Festival in Novi Sad.
- FIRST AWARD for a trademark `50th Anniversary of Electric Power Industry of Serbia`, awarded by EPS (Electric Power Industry of Serbia).
– FIRST AWARD on USAID Competition for a trademark for an exporter of
fruit and vegetable from Serbia – `FRUITS OF SERBIA`.
- GOLDEN MASK – FIRST AWARD for scenography in performance “ The Progress of Bora Šnajder` by Valjevo Abrašević Theatre on the Festival of Festivals in Trebinje.
– GRAND PRIX Award for theatre poster on JOAKIMFEST in Kragujevac.
- THIRD AWARD for theatre poster on Triennial of Stage Posters on Sterijino Pozorje Festival in Novi Sad.
Chief designer of the new, permanent exhibition of National Museum in Valjevo, awarded as the best museum in Serbia in 2007.
Chief designer of the new, permanent exhibition of Trumphet museum in Gucha.
Awarded with Special Awards for Caricature in Ribnica / Slovenia and Zenica / Bosnia and Herzegovina.
He has been an author of theatre scenographies, posters and trademarks for numerous institutions and companies. He is also a designer for Valjevo Jazz Fest.
His work has been shown on numerous group exhibitions and so far he has had his own exhibitions in Čačak, Kula and Sittard / The Netherlands.